Frontier Days & Livestock Show
Cattle Barn Rules
- All breeding beef must be registered in the exhibitors name.
- Breeds for the breeding show will be divided up the day of the show.
- The commercial heifer show will be divided up by weight with no more than 6 classes.
- Market & feeder steers may be purebred, grade, or crossbred.
- Minimum weight for the market show is 900 lbs.
- Maximum weight for the feeder show is 899 lbs.
- The market and feeder shows will be divided into a maximum of 6 classes by weight at the superintendent’s discretion.
- Dairy cattle classes will be decided at check-in.
- Miniature cattle classes will be decided at check-in.