Frontier Days & Livestock Show
Poultry Barn Rules
- Ducks, geese, or turkeys may be exhibited; classes will be decided at check-in.
- Trios shall consist of 1 male and 2 females of the same age.
- The exhibitor will be responsible for identifying the breed and age of birds exhibited.
- Pens of 5 shall consist of major layer breeds only.
- ALL birds must be tested before they will be allowed to check in. Exhibitors will be responsible for having their own poultry tested. Testing will be available Tuesday, September 3, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ONLY. There will not be anyone on-site before or after this time to test. Any bird not tested during this time will be sent home.
- Game bird classes will be decided at check-in.